*This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small percentage of anything bought using that link, at NO extra cost to yourself. Thank you so much for supporting me.
Where Bookstagram is concerned, one of the main (some would say #1) types of captions is QOTDs.
But it can be difficult to think of original questions that your followers will be able to easily interact with.
So today, I’m sharing 100 Bookstagram QOTDs, so you never run out of ideas.
- What are you currently reading?
- Which was the last book you gave 5 stars?
- Which is your favourite/ least favourite genre?
- Which new releases are you excited for?
- Tell me your favourite tropes
- Tell me some of your favourite quotes
- Do you own any signed books?
- Tell me some of your favourite childhood books?
- Which book/series got you into reading?
- Have you watched (insert current popular Netflix show)?
- Which was your favourite read this month?
- How many books did you read this month?
- Which book is top on your list for next month?
- Will you be carrying over any unfinished books into next month?
- Which were your top 10 books this year?
- Have you unhauled any books recently?
- Which was the last book you purchased?
- What is a book you would recommend to everyone?
- Tell me some of your favourite books from (insert genre).
- Do you have any favourite classics?
- Tell me some of your favourite authors.
- Which is your favourite fairytale retelling?
- Tell me your favourite fandoms.
- Do you read poetry? Tell me some favourites.
- Tell me some books that made you cry.
- Do you have lots of bookmarks (or do you dog-ear)?
- Do you have any bookish pet peeves/ habits?
- Do you enjoy non-fiction?
- Do you prefer physical books, e-books or audiobooks?
- What do you snack on whilst reading?
- Are you a quick or slow reader?
- Do you stay up late or read first thing in the morning?
- Which is your favourite weather for reading in?
- How do you arrange your book shelf?
- Do you reread books?
- Do you always take a book with you when you go out?
- Do you prefer buying books or getting them from the library?
- Do you dnf books?
- How do you feel about hyped books?
- How many books do you buy per month?
- Did you enjoy reading as a child?
- Tell me your favourite characters.
- Which characters would you date?
- Which characters do you relate to the most?
- What kind of characters would you love to see more in books?
- Who’s your favourite love triangle?
- Who is your favourite villain?
- Which character do you wish could have their own novel?
- Where would you be if you swapped places with the character in your current read?
- Tell me some of your favourite book covers.
- Do you like illustrated book covers?
- What’s you favourite colour for a book?
- Do you like gold/silver foil book covers?
- How are you spending the weekend?
- What’s your job/ what are you studying?
- How are you doing today?
- Early bird or night owl?
- Tea or coffee?
- Tell me something that made you happy recently.
- How busy has your week been?
- Do you prefer listening to music or audiobooks?
- Tell me your perfect cosy day.
- Aside from reading, what other hobbies do you have?
- What’s your favourite form of self-care.
- Which Netflix shows/films would you recommend?
- Are you currently working on a project?
- How has your writing gone this month/ year?
- What genre do you write?
- Are you taking part in NaNoWriMo this year?
- When did you start your account on bookstagram?
- Share your top bookstagram tips.
- What’s your favourite thing about Bookstagram?
- Tell me some accounts that inspire you.
- What kind of content do you love seeing on Bookstagram?
- Recommend some small bookish businesses.
- Do you have any favourite Christmassy reads?
- What are you reading this winter?
- Which is your favourite season?
- What season is it in your country right now?
- How do you like to get cosy in Autumn?
- Do you have any holiday traditions?
- Tell me 3 things you love about yourself.
- How many books do you usually take on holiday?
- Are you asking for any books this Christmas?
- Are you looking forward to summer?
- Do you have any pets?
- Which season is your favourite?
- Where are you from?
- What’s on your bucket list?
- What new life skill would you love to learn?
- Are you an introvert, extrovert or ambivert?
- When’s your birthday?
- Do you speak any other languages?
- Do you have any favourite childhood memories?
- Tell me an interesting fact about yourself.
- What type of weather do you prefer for reading?
- Where would you love to travel?
- Do you play an instrument?
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- Get followers to ask you a question!